Shrimps can be easily stir-fried and watching this video will tell you exactly how to do it the easy way. 1 pound of raw, washed and deveined shrimps are used for this recipe which is marinated in 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon salt. For the sauce, combine 1 tbsp paprika or hot sauce, 1/3 cup of water or stock, 3 tbsp ketchup, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp red vinegar, 2 tsp sesame oil and 2 tsp sugar in a bowl and mix well. Heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil . Add the shrimps and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add the prepared sauce and bring to boil. Then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. The dish is done when the sauce has thickened. Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve with rice or noodles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades