In this video, we learn how to make a quick and easy shrimp stir fry. First, you will take your shrimp and thaw them out, then add salt, pepper, bbq sauce, sugar, and corn starch to marinate them. Leave this on the shrimp for 15 minutes. Then, take 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp red wine vinegar and mix together. After this, add in 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp spicy sauce. Mix this all together until well combined, and this will be your stir fry sauce. Now, heat your wok up with oil and then place in your shrimp and stir fry with garlic. After around a minute, add in your favorite vegetables that have been sliced up already. Continue to stir fry, then add in your rice and add in the sauce. When everything is hot, serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades