In this tutorial, Beryl Stokes shows us how to make fried shrimp with crab etouffe. First, make some crab etouffee from any favorite recipe you have. Once you've made this, prepare your batter for your fresh shrimp. First, take a package of Fish Fry and add in a spoonful of flour, 1 tsp of seasoning, 1 tbsp sea salt and mix this together. Now crack 1 egg and milk into a separate bowl for an egg wash. After this, grab your fresh shrimp and dip it into the egg wash then the dry flour and then fry them until they are golden brown. Once finished, place the shrimp onto a plate and spoon your crab etouffe over the top of them and you've got a delicious meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades