In a video from panlasangpinoy we learn how to make Filipino ginataang alimasag which is crab cooked in coconut milk. Ingredients for this are blue crab, ginger, chiles, garlic, onions, ground black pepper, fish sauce, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fresh spinach. In a pot you put oil, and heat it. Then add garlic and then onions and then ginger. Cook for about 3 minutes. Then add the black pepper. Then add the coconut milk. After that is boiling add shrimp paste and fish sauce. Stir this together. After this add the chiles, and cook for 5 minutes. Now it's time to add the crabs to the pot. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. Last step is to add the fresh spinach. Cook for about 5 more minutes. Now it's ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades