Lui of Lui's Kitchen demonstrates how to make shrimp fried rice. First, turn the wok on high and wait for it to get hot. To make the dish you will need a cup of white rice, 15 medium shrimp, a quarter of a diced onion, two eggs, salt, sugar, oyster sauce and soy sauce and green onion as a garnish. Add a teaspoon of oil to the wok and cook the diced onions until they are soft. Then add the shrimp to the wok. Next add one tablespoon of oil and add the eggs on top of the oil. Scramble the eggs into the onions and the shrimp. Then, add the rice to the wok. Next, add the sauce mixture and mix it into the ingredients. Finally add the green onions. The shrimp fried rice is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades