Dan "The Lobster Man" Zawacki demonstrates how to make campfire lobster tails. First, quarter lemon halves. Then, butterfly the lobster tails by pushing on the tail. Use shears and cut the underside of the lobster down the middle. Flatten the tail a little more and use a knife to slice the lobster open. Pour clarified butter onto the lobster meat and squeeze lemon juice onto it. Butterflying the lobster will make it cook a lot faster in its own juices in the shell. Wrap the buttered lobster tails with the lemon wedges in tin foil and place them on the campfire. Cook a 10 ounce tail for 10 to 12 minutes. Cook the lobster tail shell side down and don't flip it in the fire. Let the lobster cool and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades