It says BBQ, but you can make this dish on your stovetop! For this Cajun classic, you will need: 2 1/2 pounds head-on shrimp, 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup chardonnay, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 2 teaspoons lemon pepper, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, 2 teaspoons granulated garlic, 1 tablespoon dried oregano, 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, 2 tablespoonsn Worcestershire sauce, 2 bay leaves, 3/4 cup heavy cream, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades