2 lb shrimp cleaned
4 ounces butter unsalted
1/2 cup extra virgin oil
1/2 cup lemon juiced
1/4 cup shallots chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
salt & pepper to taste
4 tbsp cilantro or parsley chopped
Rinse the shrimp and let dry on paper towels.
Preheat the broiler. Place the shrimp in one layer in a large heat proof baking dish.
In a small saucepan, heat the butter until it melts. Stir in the olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, and salt. Pour mixture over shrimp and broil for 5 minutes.
Turn shrimp over and repeat; shrimp should turn pink when cooked. Do not overcook. To serve, sprinkle on parsley.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades