Itkman shows you how to make garlic shrimp. Put some oil into your pan so you can deep fry the shrimp. Pick whatever shrimp you like and cook it for about 1 minute. After they're golden brown, add garlic and a little water. Stir it with some garlic sauce, keep stirring as you go. Remove from heat and you have got your Thai garlic shrimp. Fast and easy from beginning to end. You'll have a delicious meal in no time. There is a lot of garlic in this recipe, so stock up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades