Looking for a unique Cajun dish that isn't gumbo or jambalaya? You found it - shrimp with grits and red eye gravy! For the grits, you will need: 1/2 pound butter, 1 cup grits, 1 quart milk, salt and pepper. For the gravy, you will need 1 1/2 pounds andouille sausage, 1 onion, vegetable oil, 1 quart chicken stock, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, Magic Seasoning blend, hot sauce, 1 cup strong black coffee, salt and pepper. For the shrimp, you will need: 12-15 small shrimp, olive oil and Magic Seasoning to taste (cayenne, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and white pepper).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades