In this video, we learn how to make tropical fried rice with shrimp and sweet plantains. You will need: 1/2 c mushrooms, 1/2 purple onion, 1/2 c carrots, 1 clove garlic (minced), 4 scallions (thinly sliced), 1 tsp ginger (minced), 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp toasted sesame oil, 3 tbsp peanut oil, 2 beaten eggs, 1 ripe and sweetened plantain, 4 c cooked long grain rice and 1/2 lb of seafood or chicken. Peel and slice your plantains, then fry them inside oil until they are dark brown and set on a plate with a paper towel. Next, heat your walk on medium with oil, then cook your beaten eggs swirling in the pan until it becomes a pancake shape. Once finished, set your eggs aside. Now add your vegetables to the wok with oil and fry until they are tender, adding rice and seasonings at the end. Now add your cooked shrimp to the fried rice and combine. Add your egg last and serve with your fried plantains!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades