Web Chef demonstrates how to prepare and clean snow crab. First, fill a large pot halfway full of water, add a dash of sea salt and bring it to a boil. Throw in the crabs, replace the lid and cook them for 15 minutes. Remove the crabs from the pot and run them under cold water. Pull out the crab's apron and break half the body from the shell. Grab the legs and pry it out from its shell. Break out the mouth and the lungs. Rinse the crab under cold water. Pry the body away from the other half of the shell. Repeat the process, pulling off everything loose and running it under cold water. Crack the crab with kitchen shears or a nutcracker to expose the delicious meat. Dip the snow crab meat in melted butter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades