This is a dish with both a rich history and rich flavor, and you'll fall in love with it the first time you make it. For this dish, you will need: 2 pounds Peruvian potatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons aji Amarilla (yellow Peruvian hot pepper paste), juice from 2 1/2 limes, 8 ounces crab meat, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, botija olives, 1 avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, 8 cherry tomatoes and rocoto hot pepper sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades