In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make an easy & quick shrimp scampi. Boil noodles. Take two tablespoons of butter and put on a pan add two tablespoons olive oil, three teaspoons minced garlic and chopped onions and stir till they are light brown. Now add in the shrimps, add two more tablespoons of butter. Once the shrimps turn light pink, remove from the pan and put in a bowl. To the pan add a few squirts of lemon juice and half a cup of white wine and stir for a while till the ingredients are done. Drain the noodle. Add shrimp to the pan, wait for a minute, add the noodle, mix well until it is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades