The longer you let this New Orleans classic sit, the better it will taste. For this dish, you will need: 2 sticks butter, 1 cup olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 3 stalks celery, 2 green peppers, 10 cloves of garlic, 2 bay leaves, 1 can Rotel tomatoes, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne pepper. juice from 1 lemon, 3 pounds peeled crawfish tailes, 1/2 cup chopped parsley and 1/2 cup chopped scallions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades