There's nothing that can warm you up better during a very chilly, snowy December night than a steaming hot bowl of soup. Give your Campbell's chicken noodle soup a rest tonight and instead prepare this simple Italian dish called zuppa di pesce. Made from many types of sea creatures, including lobster and shrimp, it's savory and warming.
This dish is a fish lover's dream. Gianni Caruso of Bricco ristorante shows how to quickly cook lobster, shrimp, fish and mollusks in an aromatic wine and tomato sauce in this how2heroes video. It looks impressive and colorful and tastes even better. Serve with crusty bread rubbed with a clove of fresh garlic, break out the good wine, and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades