In this video, we learn how to kill and cook lobster. It's much more humane to kill a lobster before cooking it, so it has a quick death instead of boiling to death. First, you want to freeze the lobster for 20 minutes, which will numb it down and slow down its movements. Place the lobster on its back and grab a sharp knife. Now, chop into the lobster and chop all the way down until you slice through its head. You can now throw the lobster on the grill or in a steamer basket. It will move slightly, but it's only leg movements, the lobster is actually dead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades