Delicious shrimp scampi is easy to make with this video. A half stick of butter is melted in a pan, to which 2 chopped green onions, 3 minced cloves of garlic, and some lemon zest. Sautee about one minute, then add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. After the sauce become bubbly, add a pound of shelled, cleaned shrimp and cook just until pink - 3 to 5 minutes depending on the size. Add some hot sauce to taste, and toss. Add 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley to bring out the flavors, and stir until parsley and shrimp are well-coated. Serve on top of angel hair pasta with some toasted, buttered garlic bread on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades