In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to split and clean rock shrimp. The rock shrimp looks similar to the regular shrimp, except it has a hard outer shell. Begin by taking off the head of the rock shrimp. Now take a knife and cut down the middle of the shrimp to open the shell. Users may also use scissors to cut. Cut straight down into the back and crack it open. Take the vein out and remove the meat from the shell. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy eating seafood and would like to learn how to clean and split shrimp for a meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades