This video is a cooking video from Anne Burrell on the Food Network. She demonstrates how to make Teppanyaki Seared Scallops with Butternut Squash, Zucchini, and scallions. She goes through each step. She juliennes the zucchini, skins ginger, chops up edamame, and slices some onion. She describes how to take off the scallops hard muscle section prior to cooking. She uses soy sauce and oil to heat up a very hot grill, and shows a bunch of students how you would best go about cooking the scallops and vegetables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades