This video is about how to cook Thai shrimp cake. The first step that you will have to do is to peel the shells of the shrimps off. After peeling the shells, the next step is to blend the shrimps. Then the next step is to stop the blender once the shrimps have become smooth enough. And just simply put the salt, sugar, and pepper. Then blend the shrimps again. After blending, place the blended shrimps in the freezer for fifteen minutes. After 15 minutes, prepare the frying pan. Before dipping it in the frying pan, get a part of the blended shrimps, flatten and round it. Once you've shaped it, dip it in the bread crumbs then fry. Do the same for the remaining blended shrimps. Once it has turned to golden brown, place it on a plate with tissue paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades