In this video, we learn how to make homemade shrimp stir fry with Maria. You will need 1 lb of shrimp (peeled and de-veined). Then to make the marinade you will need: 1/8 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp soy sauce a pinch of white pepper and 1/2 tsp of corn starch. Once you've mixed the marinade, sit the shrimp in it for at least 1 hour. While the shrimp is sitting, cut up 2 c of bok choy, 2 tsp minced ginger and 1 clove of minced garlic. Now chop up 1 c mushrooms and heat up your wok with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Now add your bok choy, vegetables and shrimp. Cook until the shrimp is all the way pink and vegetables are tender. Add sauce and serve hot with rice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades