This recipe is a demonstration of a recipe for shrimp stir fry with rice. In a saucepan, put in about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of raw rice per person, and add water, and cook. Prepare the ingredients for the stir fry. Cut up some carrots, garlic, and fresh ginger. Preheat the wok and add cold oil. He uses basil oil, but vegetable oil or olive oil will work, too. Swish the oil around and add the shrimp and the spices. Add broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and soy sauce. Keep the heat on high and keep stirring. Put in the scallions and cook a little longer. Serve the stir fry over rice immediately when it's done. This recipe is easy to follow and results in a delicious stir fry dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades