In this video, we learn how to make shrimp fried rice. You will need leftover rice, shrimp, ham, onion, cilantro, red pepper, celery, garlic, green onion and frozen peas. First, take the shells off the shrimp and de-vein them. Then, chop up your vegetables and ham. Now, add water to your left over rice until it starts breaking up. Grab a walk and put it over high heat and add canola oil to the bottom. Add in your onions, peas, celery, garlic and red pepper and shallots in the wok and cook until tender. When finished, pour vegetables into a bowl and set aside. Now, place more oil into your wok and cook shrimp until they are all the way pink and place into a bowl to set aside. Now, place your rice into the wok and combine with vegetables, ham and shrimp. Combine this well, then add salt and dark soy sauce. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades