In this how to video, you will learn how to make fried shrimp the Geechee way. First, salt your shrimp and coat them with flour. Let them sit for a minute after this is done. Turn on the stove and wait until the oil starts bubbling. Now place the shrimp in the pan. Next, fry them up in a pan with peanut oil. This will take about two minutes. If you have a lot, only do a small batch at a time. Once they are done, place them in a plate with a paper towel to soak up the excess oil. Once they are cool, you are ready to eat your fried shrimp meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades