Here's a great little video from a recent trip to Portugal (the Algarve) cooking some huge prawns over coals on the grill.
Known for their amazing seafood I decided to pop to the local market and pick up some seafood. I didn't know I'd have the choice of about 8 different types of prawn. So prawns it was to be.
Jumbo Tiger Prawns were the choice, and with such a great product I wanted to keep things simple.
The recipe involves grilling the prawns over the charcoal and then drizzling in the salt infused lemon (a wonderful technique you'll repeat
time and time again for fish/seafood).
Such a simple dish, just set the grill to medium/hot (you should be able to keep your hand 6 inches above the grill for about 2 seconds max) and slice the lemons in half and cover the exposed flesh with sea salt.
Now watch the video for the rest of the cooking method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades