In this video, we learn how to make marinated grilled king crab legs. First, heat up 1/4 c butter in a pan, then add in some lemon juice and dried parsley. Mix all of these together in the pan until it's all combined then add in some Dijon mustard to taste. Now, pour this into a bowl and then brush it over your king crab meat. Grill the meat over high heat and then let it grill for a few minutes. When it's finished, brush the marinade over the meat once more and then serve with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades