Many people will agree that their favorite meal to go out for is crab legs. With this video from Chef Jason Hill from CookingSessions.com, you can learn to cook crab legs at home for a nice dinner that costs a lot less than going out to a fancy seafood restaurant. Instead of the typical boiling method, we see how to cook them on the grill! He also explains how to make homemade garlic butter using butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
Chef Jason walks you through preparing Wild Alaskan King Crab Legs that you can purchase frozen at your local grocery store to impress your family or dinner guests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades