In this tutorial, we learn how to make Alaskan king crab legs. You will need: 1 lb crab meat, 1 dice medium onion, 5 minced garlic cloves, 1/4 c dry white wine, 1 lightly beaten egg, 2 tbsp mayo, 2 c panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil. First, heat up the olive oil in a skillet, then add onions and saute. After this, add in the garlic, then add in the dry white wine. Bring to a simmer, then turn off and set aside to cool. Then pour in bowl with crab meat and add in egg, mayo, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Make these into cake shapes, then place into a baking dish. Place in fridge for an hour, then heat up the skillet with olive oil again. Brown the cakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, then place in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. When finish, serve with salsa and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades