In this tutorial, we learn how to cook Jamaican curry garlic crab legs. First, place your crab legs in a large pot and sprinkle ground black pepper on them. Then, sprinkle on some garlic powder and curry that has been mixed with 1 c melted butter. Then, turn your stove on medium and let the crab legs cook for a few minutes. Then the oil heat up so the crab legs absorb the flavor. Add in 1 c water in the side of the pot so it doesn't cover the crab legs. Place the top on the pot and let it boil on medium high until the crabs have boiled. When finished, take out and let cool, then eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades