Around the World in 80 Dishes takes you to the Chesapeake Bay with a video demonstration of a classic recipe for crab cakes, prepared by Chef Bruce Mattel of the Culinary Institute of America. You will need eggs, parsley, lemon juice, crab meat, bread crumbs, butter, sour cream, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and corn meal. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to make Maryland and Mid-Atlantic style crab cakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades