In this video, we learn how to properly cook crabs. First, bring a lot of water in a very large pot to a boil. Next, add in 1 dozen each of corn, onions, and potatoes. After this, add in your salt and seasonings and let boil for about 12-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft. Now, set aside the vegetables to use at a later time. Now place your crabs in boiling water along with lemons that are cut in half. Boil the crabs until they are cooked thoroughly and then let them cool until you can touch them. When finished, combine with vegetables and enjoy your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades