In this video, panlasangpinoy teaches us how to make the perfect Singaporean style chili crab! He tells us the ingredients are crabs, crushed red pepper, sweet chili sauce, tomato ketchup or sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, green onions or scallions, ginger and garlic. He then tells us to put cooking oil in a pot and add garlic, ginger, and red pepper. Cook that for a bit and then add the crabs and cook them for about 3 minutes. Then it's time to add the hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, tomato sauce, fish sauce, and some sesame oil. Then you add water, bring to a boil and don't overcook!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades