In this tutorial, we learn how to boil blue crab with home with Beryl Stokes. Before you begin, place the crabs in ice water for at least 30 minutes. Next, boil a large pot with water and a medium pot with water. Prepare your ingredients which are: white vinegar, Tabasco sauce, onions, limes, green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper. Now, squeeze your lime into the medium pot and drop in slices. Add in salt to the large and medium pot and put onions in as well. Add in your garlic and green onions to both pots as well. Next, add the vinegar and Tabasco sauce to both pots. Pick up your crabs with tongs and place them into the pots that are boiling with water. Boil these until they are finished cooking and pink on the outside. Serve these hot and peel them correctly to get the best meat, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades