How to prepare and crack Alaskan King Crab legs About 90% of the crab legs are already cooked on the boat. So you are really not cooking them you are just heating them up. To heat them you can put them in a big frying pan with a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and you will basically be steaming the crab legs until they are warm again. To eat the crab leg start by bending back the tip of the crab. It will break off and the tendons will come out. Then bend back and break the leg apart at the first joint. Then bend and break the next joint. When you break that second joint more tendons will come out of the crab leg. Use a sea sheller to break open the leg and get the meat out of it. You just run the sea sheller along the white part of the crab leg and it will break right open exposing the big piece of meat. Then when you get the part of the leg that attached to the body just take your time breaking it open because there is a lot of meat in there to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades