The chefs at the food channel are going to show you how to do a crab boil the best way possible. First, you are going to need a large pot connected to propane gas and to fill it up with 8 gallons of water to boil. Next, you want to add the seasonings to the pot which are, 2 cups of salt, a healthy amount of black peppercorn, 4 bags of seafood pickling mixtures, 3 small bottles of cooking oil, and a nice amount of hot sauce for some kick. You want to add the top back to the pot and let that sit for 5 minutes, and then you add corn, artichoke and 7 minutes later add the sausage, onion, garlic. After 7 more minutes you want to add the shrimp, asparagus, and crab and cook another 7 minutes, turning off the heat when water is returned to boil. The whole process should take about 35 minutes and then you're ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades