Make mouths water with this crab cake and lemon dill sauce recipe. In a bowl add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1 teas. Worcestershire sauce, 1 teas. Old Bay Seasoning, 1/4 teas mustard powder, and 1/4 teas. black pepper. Blend mixture until it is all melded together. Fold 1 pd. of Alaskan king crab meat into mixture. If mixture is to moist add more bread crumbs a little at a time. To make patties make a large meat ball and hand press into a patty. Refrigerate patties for a couple of hours. In a bowl add 1/3 cup of sour cream, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 teas black pepper, 2 teas fresh lemon juice, 1 TBSP of deli style mustard, and add dry dill to taste. Mix the lemon dill mixture together. Remove crab cakes from refrigerator Dust them with bread crumbs. Heat butter in cast iron skillet on med-high. After well heated lower temperature to med-low. Place crab cakes in skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove crab cakes from skillet. Place a dollop of the lemon dill sauce on each Alaskan crab cake. Using this recipe tutorial, you'll achieve an easy and great tasting recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades