Crab cakes are best when kept simple and light. Try the recipe in this video for an authentic Chesapeake Bay taste. You'll need to gather these ingredients: two eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, lemon, bread or cracker crumbs, seafood seasoning, baking powder, parsley, and crabmeat. If you can't make it out to the shore or a nice restaurant (economic downturn and all), check out this video cooking show and learn how to make your very own Maryland crab cakes. And remember-ALWAYS use fresh seafood in your cooking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades