Who doesn't want to enjoy a nice big bowl of freshly fried crab cakes on a warm summer's day? These bite-sized shellfish goodies are delicious, sure, but they definitely not as charming on your waistline. If you still want to fit into your bikini without giving up crab cakes entirely, then this is the perfect crab cake recipe for you to make.
This baked crab cake has half the fat and is a lot more flavor than normal fried crab cakes. Host Ellie Krieger adds vegetables to make the dish healthier, including scallions, pepper, and jalepenos.
This recipe is all about flavor. This video is part of Ellie's Healthy Meal Makeovers 2010 show hosted by Ellie Krieger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades