In this video we learn how to make court-bouillon poached prawns and king crab legs. First, boil some pickling spice, wine, celery, and onions then let this simmer for an hour. After this simmers, you will grab your prawns and dump them inside of the pot. Let these boil until they have cooked, then take them out. After this, grab your crab legs and cook them with melted butter that has been seasoned with your favorite types of seasonings. Score the sides of the legs so the flavor can get through. Place these in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes and then eat when finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades