This video demonstrates how to shell, devein, and butterfly shrimp. For this, you will need a paring knife or a pair of kitchen shears and large shrimp. Cut the shrimp along the back of the shrimp. Remove the shell. If you want to leave the tails on, then don't cut through the tail or peel it off. Under cold running water, remove the vein. Lay the shrimp on a flat surface, and open it up: i.e. separate the two halves, where it was cut. Allow it to lie flat and dry. After they dry, they are ready to be prepared according to your chosen recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades