In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to peel and devein a shrimp. Users will need a deveining tool. Insert the tool along the shrimp's backside away from the legs and push it towards the tail. The tool will remove both the shell and vein in one motion. If users don't have this tool, they can use a small knife or fork. Now run cold water over the shrimp meat to remove all traces of the shell and vein. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn how to remove the shell and vein of a shrimp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades