Pat and Gina whip up a spicy barbecued shrimp and homemade cocktail sauce. Follow along as the Neely's show you how to prepare a great southern style seafood dish. Make these BBQ shrimp with the cocktail sauce for a meal your guest wont forget.
* 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1 teaspoon celery salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon Neelys BBQ dry rub seasoning, recipe follows
* 1/2 lemon, juiced, plus lemon wedges, for garnish
* 1/4 cup Neely's BBQ sauce, recipe follows
* Cocktail Sauce, recipe follows
Rinse shrimp thoroughly in cold water and place in large bowl. Mix cloves, seasoned salt, thyme, mustard, celery salt, pepper, and Neelys seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with the seasoning mixture and toss. Add lemon juice and the BBQ sauce and mix thoroughly. Cover and let marinate for 20 minutes.
Preheat grill to a medium heat. Place shrimp on grill, directly over heat. Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side and fully cooked. Serve with cocktail sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades