In this tutorial, we learn how to make a winning spicy country shrimp and grits dish. This is a classic southern dish with a Latin twist with some heat! To start, take your shrimp and peel and de-vein them. Add some Cajun seasoning and set aside. Then, grab some cream and pour it into a pan with salt, pepper, hot sauce, chili flakes, and salt. Then, heat up a pan with some Andouille sausage and let the grits thicken up. Pour the shrimp into the pan with the sausage and then heat up together. From here, pour the grits into a bowl and then lay the shrimp and sausage mixture over it, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades