Ming Tsai with Simply Ming explains some shrimp basics. When you prep shrimp, you have to de-vein it, and you have to take the shell off. First cut off the head. Take a knife and slice sideways through the shell. Take out the vein, then get 3 bowls of water and add salt to 2 of them. After de-veining, put the shrimp in the first bowl of water. Keep adding shrimp until you get about a half pound of shrimp, or however much you wish to cook. Then peel the shrimp, and put it into the second bowl. After you peel them, put them into the third bowl of clean water. Now they're ready to work. For home cooking, to save all this work, you can pick up shrimp that are already peeled, cleaned, and de-veined.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades