Kabobs are perfect for backyard BBQ. Love seafood such as shrimp and scallops too? Watch this how to video on how to make healthy and delicious shrimp and scallop kabobs.
Shrimp and scallop kabobs ingredients:
1 lb. shrimp, cleaned, shelled and deveined
1 lb. scallops, cleaned with muscle removed
1 bunch green onions, cut into 2 in long pieces
12 cherry tomatoes
1 piece fresh ginger, grated
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
black pepper, to taste
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Thread the shrimp, green onion, tomato and scallop, onto the skewers.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour half of the mixture over the kabobs and marinate at room temperature for up to 8 hours. Reserve the other half of the mixture to baste the kabobs while grilling.
4. Prepare a charcoal grill to medium heat.
5. Place the skewers on the grill and season with fresh black pepper. Turn once and brush with the soy mixture.
6. Cook until opaque throughout, about 6-8 minutes. Take off of the grill and serve with lemon or lime wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades