In this tutorial, we learn how to properly poach shrimp. Poaching will make your shrimp tender instead of tough, which is what happens when you boil shrimp. To know if your water is at poaching temperature, it will be steaming and hot to the touch. When it hurts to touch the water, then you will know it's ready to be mixed with a lot of salt. Once it's the right seasoning and temperature, add in your ice cold shrimp. While the shrimp are inside of the water, move them around with a strainer until they are pink then you are ready to eat them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades