This video demonstrates the method of deveining shrimp: i.e. removing the digestive tract from the shrimp. The digestive tract runs along the back of the shrimp. For this, you will need large raw shrimp, a knife, First, you will need to remove the shell. Peel it away by starting in the center. Once the entire shell is removed, using the knife, cut a slit along the entire length of the back of the shrimp. Use the knife to help you slide the vein out. Alternately, if you have a deveiner, this process can be made simpler. Insert the deveiner into the tail end of the shrimp and slide it upward. The deveiner peels and deveins the shrimp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades