Learn to make delicious shrimp biryani by watching this video. For getting started, the chef uses the following ingredients: * 1/2 pound of clean, de-veined shrimps * 1 tsp salt * 1/4 tsp turmeric powder * 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste * 1 tsp of coriander powder * 1/2 tsp of chili powder * 1/2 tsp of garam masala * 2 tomatoes * 1/4 of an onion * 2 green chillies * 1 cup of basmati rice The rice is to be washed, cleaned and soaked for an hour. Thereafter, it is boiled along with 3 green cardamoms, drained and kept aside. Next, in a pressure cooker, the chef puts in 4 table spoons of olive oil (any oil as per choice can be used). The sliced onions are fried along with the dry powder masalas. After a while, the chopped tomatoes and chillies are added, with a little quantity of water. The lid is closed and the mixture is cooked for 5 minutes. The lid is then opened and the mixture is cooked till all the water evaporates and the oil separates out. At this stage, the shrimps are added along with the cooked rice and coriander leaves. The lid is placed back on the cooker and the shrimps along with the rice are cooked for about 4 minutes, on a medium flame. The shrimp biryani is now ready to be served and enjoyed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades