Shrimp skewers are delish, and go especially well with some fresh made marinara sauce. But sometimes you want a deeper, richer flavor in the meat itself.
For times when you're craving an explosion of flavor, check out this video to learn a recipe for shrimp grilled on sugar cane sticks.
If plain Jane skewers aren't cutting it anymore, this guide will add something sweet by replacing the tasteless wood stick with sugar cane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades